Saturday 13 April 2013

What's in store?

Well, here's the second post. Unfortunately, I haven't got any hobby today, but I thought I'd put a lowdown of what's going on at Aquila Galactica.

First of all, the Facebook page and Twitter feeds are now live!
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/AquilaGalacticawargaming
Twitter feed: https://twitter.com/AquilaGalactica

The links to the first post from a week or 2 ago are the only things there at the moment, however you'll be informed of all new posts on these pages and I might include some social-media exclusive content...

Secondly, I'll actually write about what the post was meant to be about: What's in store for the blog.

Well, soon I'll do some experimental kit reviews (probably for some older kits, to test the reception for this kind of review), and I'll have a review of the brand-new Tau codex live as soon as I've read it!
Finally, I'll publish some tactics articles, starting with Chaos Marines, again to test the waters on this sort of post.

Happy Wargaming!

P.S: Apologies in advance, links don't seem to works as links at the moment. Until I crack this, copy/pasting still works fine (if a little more difficult).

No comments:

Post a Comment